Brownies: Often Bashed But Ever-Popular
An appreciation of pot brownies and a round-up of brownies in recreational and medicinal states.
BY ED MURRIETA
- Story TK pegged to Dec. 8 National Brownie Day.
- Brownies bashed as edibles evolved.
- But brownies still popular.
- The Leafly directory lists more than 50 brownies.
- One new California start-up is baking only brownies.
- Quotes from multi-state cannabis brownie maker Jody Hall of The Good Ship. And CIA-trained baker from The Good Co-Op.
- Survey of the best brownies in Leafly’s directory.